Back Pain Treatment With A Chiropractor in Wilmington
Back pain can reduce your quality of life and make everyday tasks painful. Whether you've been injured in an accident or have been diagnosed with a chronic condition, back pain can make living your normal life less pleasant. At Lodes Chiropractic Center in Wilmington, we help patients understand the cause of their back pain. With all natural techniques and chiropractic care, we help patients manage their symptoms and live more fulfilling lives.
Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
As your chiropractor in Wilmington, we provide the following natural methods of pain relief:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a natural method of realigning the vertebrae of the spine and restoring balance to the body. Spinal adjustment helps relieve patient pain by restoring normal function to the back.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a technique that we use to restore blood flow to injured parts of the body and loosen tight muscles. Massage therapy also helps our patients relax and can help them avoid muscle tightness.
- Ideal protein. Ideal Protein is a weight loss program that helps patients lose weight through controlled diet. The Ideal Protein program helps our patients conserve their lean muscle mass while losing the body fat. Weight loss through the Ideal Protein program can help patients maintain an ideal weight, which can reduce pressure on the muscles in the back.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach our patients how to manage and reduce their pain by performing therapeutic stretches and exercises. Stretches and exercises can also help strengthen the muscles so patients can avoid injury in the future.
- Lifestyle advice. Our lifestyle advice teaches patients how to avoid back pain by making small changes to their behaviors and everyday activities.
Causes of Back Pain
There are many causes of back pain, including:
- Spinal stenosis. Spinal stenosis is a condition that occurs because of the narrowing of the channel in the vertebrae that contains the spinal cord. Spinal stenosis is a degenerative disease that frequently occurs in seniors. Spinal stenosis can cause chronic pain for the patient. Patients with spinal stenosis are given spinal adjustments and lifestyle advice to manage their pain.
- Personal injury. Accidents like falls and trips can cause back injury like spinal fracture. At Lodes Chiropractic Center, we treat spinal fracture with spinal adjustment, massage therapy and lifestyle advice.
- Car accident injury. Car accident injuries frequently result in a condition called whiplash, which can cause back, neck and shoulder pain. At Lodes Chiropractic Center, we treat car accident injuries with spinal adjustment as well as stretches and exercise.
Contact Your Wilmington Chiropractor
As your chiropractor in Wilmington, we're happy to provide you natural with back pain relief. We treat patients suffering from herniated disc, osteoarthritis, lower back pain, upper back pain and more! To make an appointment and get started on you back pain relief, contact us today. Our doctors are ready to help you reduce back pain and improve your quality of life.