Whiplash can commonly occur due to an auto accident. The injury happens when the neck and head are moved frontward and backward suddenly. Sometimes, sports collisions also cause whiplash. If you have recently experienced whiplash, you may want to see an auto injury chiropractor. At Lodes Chiropractic Center in Wilmington, DE, we offer personalized treatment plans that can alleviate your pain and help you recover.
Chiropractic Care for Whiplash
Chiropractic care is highly effective in treating whiplash injuries. Not only that, but treatments can also help the body heal naturally. Some techniques we utilize to relieve pain from whiplash include:
- Evaluation and Examination — Your treatment starts with a detailed evaluation so we can learn more about the extent of the whiplash injury. The evaluation typically includes a thorough examination, a review of your medical history, and diagnostic imaging.
- Chiropractic Adjustments — After an examination, our chiropractors will perform gentle and precise spinal adjustments. The adjustments can realign the spine and neck, alleviate pressure, and reduce pain.
- Soft tissue Therapy — Our chiropractors may massage therapy and trigger point therapy to relieve muscle tension and reduce inflammation in the neck and the back.
- Special Exercises — We may include special exercises in your treatment plan. These exercises help strengthen the muscles that support the neck and improve flexibility. They also improve stability and help you heal faster.
- Pain Management — Chiropractic care is completely non-invasive. Our chiropractors focus on alleviating pain without the use of medications.
Why Visit a Chiropractor for Whiplash?
Visiting our chiropractors can be beneficial in relieving pain from whiplash. Some of these benefits include the following:
- Individualized Care — Our chiropractors take your individual needs into consideration and design a customized treatment plan.
- Drug-Free and Non-Invasive Treatment — Chiropractic care can help you recover without requiring medication or surgical procedures.
- Preventive Measures — We focus on preventing injuries from reoccurring and improving your overall spinal health. One of the primary goals of chiropractic treatments is to reduce pain from whiplash from returning.
- Reduced Recovery Time — If you visit our chiropractors for auto injury treatment as soon as possible, it can speed up the recovery process. With proper chiropractic treatment, you will be able to return to your normal activities quicker.
Contact us for an Appointment Today
At Lodes Chiropractic Center in Wilmington, DE, we provide quality chiropractic care and treat a variety of auto accident injuries. If you have pain due to whiplash, we can create a well-rounded treatment plan that can help you heal. To schedule your initial consultation, contact us at (302) 471-1565 today!